“Dry Rubbing” of Penis and Potential Health Issues
Dry rubbing (manual stroking of non lubricated penis) by oneself or others may cause penile health issues such as these not uncommon penis health concerns.
Active rubbing of dry penile skin may be damaging to penis
1. INFECTIONS: Dry rubbing of penis skin during manual stroking may cause microscopic cracks or breaks in skin of penis. These microscopic cracks may allow bacteria and virus to enter, travel and cause infection anywhere in the body.
2. DIMINISHED PENIS SENSITIVITY: Rubbing of dry penile skin may damage penile cell neurons and decrease penile sensitivity eventually diminishing sexual pleasure
3. URETHRAL STRICTURE: Dry rubbing excessively by manual stroking may cause urethral damage and may form urethral scar tissue. This, in turn, can lead to urethral stricture. diminish urinary stream and cause difficulty urinating or may decrease ejaculation volume.
4. ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION: Dry rubbing excessively by manual stroking may cause penis vein damage and can lead to penile circulatory problems such as erectile dysfunction or unsightly damaged small veins and capillaries.
5. CURVED OR BENT PENIS: Dry rubbing by powerful manual stroking action may cause damage to phallic connective tissue that may result in Peyronie’s disease which is indicated by a slight upward curve of penis shaft or bending or shortening of penis shaft.
6. “DRY”, “CALLOUS”, “CHAFED” PENIS SKIN: Manual dry rubbing of the penis may, over time, create a “callous” effect to penile skin that microscopically “toughens” penile skin. Callous-like areas of penile skin can diminish penile sensation.
Solution: Be gentle. Tell your partner, or alert yourself, to use a light touch when stroking the penis or use a lubricant or even a soft object such as a soft t-shirt. Use your imagination but being gentle is the key to avoiding potential penile health issues if dry rubbing during manual stroking of penis. And be sure to apply Man1 to avoid these penis health issues either as a lubricant during penile stroking or on a daily basis in order to avoid health problems that arise from “dry rubbing” and other common penis health issue.
Penis health is very important and should not be ignored at any age. And as with any health benefit the sooner you begin a beneficial health program the better and longer lasting the results.